Friday, February 4, 2011

Puppy Love, I can't get enough

It was only a 2 day work week for me this week, as we had snow days Tuesday-Thursday. Nevertheless, today sure felt like a well earned Friday. Sean leaves for Costa Rica on Sunday, and the kids and I will take him to the airport bright and early that morning. Yesterday, Sean go stuck down the road as he was coming home. We finally got our road plowed today and got mail for the first time in 3 days yesterday. Anyway, I'm SOOOOO not looking forward to milking the cow and tending to the other outdoor chores in the COLD COLD weather. I am so ready for Spring.

My angel, and dear sweet helper.
Puppy loving, trying to get some love from Napoleon
He's not real into that.
Check out that chubby puppy!

1 comment:

Jessie Strange said...

Wish I could be there to help you milk.
That is one fluffy puppy!!